- Prospectus and admission forms are available at the school office.
- All required certificates and documents must be presented. The Admission Form along with 4 passport size photographs and copy of the birth certificate must be submitted.
- No written test for admission to KG, but the child must be present with the parents.
- Please note that at Chaitanya the teaching of written Hindi begins in Junior KG.
- Gujarati is offered as an optional language from class VI.
Quality education is the best investment for your child’s future. The fee structure at Chaitanya is reasonable and affordable with NO DONATIONS.
- Fees will be collected in three installments before: 10th April, 10th August and
PLEASE NOTE: No further intimation regarding the fees will be intimated.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded.
- Cheques or Demand Drafts (DD) should be made out in favor of CHAITANYA SCHOOL, GANDHINAGAR.
- Please keep funds in your account, as cheque returned due to insufficient funds is a criminal offence.
- Fee will not be accepted in cash.
- Late fee fine will be incurred after the last day for payment of fees.