Home / Academics / Teaching Methodology
- Chaitanya allows the child to learn at his own pace, in keeping with the physical and mental development of his/her age. The Chaitanya motto is Childhood for the Child.
- Chaitanya is an English medium school, where the children speak English fluently from a very early age, even if the child has not been exposed to the language at home.
- Integrated learning methods are followed for the over-all development of the child’s personality.
- Reasonable amount of Home Study is expected. Tuitions are not encouraged.
- Along with prescribed textbooks we follow concepts developed in the class through different activities, and worksheets distributed for practice and learning.
- Modern audio visual equipments and instructional materials are used as teaching aids.
- Activities like Music and Dance, Art and Craft, Karate, Yoga and Chess are integrated into their daily schedules.
CBSE Affiliation Number: 430193 | School Code: 10177 | Managed by the Sree Vidya Niketan Trust (SVNT)
Copyright © 2012-2023. Chaitanya School. All rights reserved.